The total price you pay for a medicine includes a pharmacy fee, a prescription fee and an administrative charge as well as the cost of the product itself. In step 1 of the ordering process you see a breakdown of these costs as well as the total price, which is the amount we actually charge you. There are no hidden extra costs.
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Do you charge extra depending upon how I pay?
- How can I pay?
- How can I be sure that my payment has gone through?
- Are there any hidden costs?
- My order has been rejected but I have already paid. When do I get my money back?
- How does payment by bank transfer work?
- What is ICEPAY/ CM.com stichting?