Yes. The pharmacies and carriers are working together to ensure deliveries are carried out as efficiently as possible. However, there is a possibility that your delivery could be delayed due to unprecedented pressure on the healthcare sector and the extra precautions that pharmacies and carriers are required to take.
- Will Dokteronline.com continue to provide its services during the corona crisis?
- Will customer service remain open for questions?
- I have questions about coronavirus. Can I contact customer service for answers to my questions?
- Will my prescription still be delivered to my chosen address?
- Can I still have my prescription delivered to a pick-up location?
- Some countries are locked down because of coronavirus. Will I still be able to get my medication?
- Does Dokteronline.com have treatments that are effective against coronavirus?
- Can I get my medication through Dokteronline.com, now that I'm stuck abroad and my medication is running out?
- My question isn't answered here. Where can I find more information?