The delivery service usually requires your signature as proof of delivery. You can track the status of your order with your track & trace details in your Dokteronline.com account or the tracking system of your courier service. If you are not at home, the driver will either leave a note or try to contact you by telephone to agree an alternative delivery time. Or you may need to call the company directly to arrange this. If you fail to contact them, your package will be returned to the pharmacy after a few days. Courier services may charge an additional shipping fee for resending the order.
- How can I track my order?
- What if track-and-trace says that my shipment has been delivered but I have not received it?
- What if I am not at home when my shipment is delivered?
- When can I expect my order?
- How will my order be sent?
- What are the shipping costs?
- Where are the services of Dokteronline.com available?
- Does Dokteronline.com possess an EU label for online pharmacies?