Unfortunately, there are no medications that have been tested and approved to treat, cure or prevent coronavirus. Existing medications, such as chloroquine, hydroxychloroquine and plaquenil, have been named in the media as promising potential treatments to reduce coronavirus symptoms. However, the efficacy of these treatments has not been scientifically established. You can find more information on this in our article.
- Will Dokteronline.com continue to provide its services during the corona crisis?
- Will customer service remain open for questions?
- I have questions about coronavirus. Can I contact customer service for answers to my questions?
- Will my prescription still be delivered to my chosen address?
- Can I still have my prescription delivered to a pick-up location?
- Some countries are locked down because of coronavirus. Will I still be able to get my medication?
- Does Dokteronline.com have treatments that are effective against coronavirus?
- Can I get my medication through Dokteronline.com, now that I'm stuck abroad and my medication is running out?
- My question isn't answered here. Where can I find more information?