Due to the challenging times we are all experiencing, our customer service team is dealing with a much higher number of calls from customers than normal. As always, our customer service representatives will do their utmost to serve you as best as possible. However, many employees will be working from home due to national measures taken in response to the coronavirus outbreak. We hope this won’t cause any inconvenience to you but ask for your understanding if our call wait times are longer than usual. To reduce the burden on our customer service team, please use the contact form on our website if possible.
- Will Dokteronline.com continue to provide its services during the corona crisis?
- Will customer service remain open for questions?
- I have questions about coronavirus. Can I contact customer service for answers to my questions?
- Will my prescription still be delivered to my chosen address?
- Can I still have my prescription delivered to a pick-up location?
- Some countries are locked down because of coronavirus. Will I still be able to get my medication?
- Does Dokteronline.com have treatments that are effective against coronavirus?
- Can I get my medication through Dokteronline.com, now that I'm stuck abroad and my medication is running out?
- My question isn't answered here. Where can I find more information?