At present, the pharmacies and carriers still carry out deliveries, also in lockdown areas. However, delivery times may be longer due to cancelled flights, extra custom checks or additional measures in some postcode areas. Deliveries to pick-up points have been suspended because many shops have closed in response to the coronavirus outbreak. This also means that your package won't be available for pick-up at a pick-up location if there is no one home during delivery. Therefore, it is important that customers check the track and trace link provided for the latest status and estimated delivery date and time.
- Will Dokteronline.com continue to provide its services during the corona crisis?
- Will customer service remain open for questions?
- I have questions about coronavirus. Can I contact customer service for answers to my questions?
- Will my prescription still be delivered to my chosen address?
- Can I still have my prescription delivered to a pick-up location?
- Some countries are locked down because of coronavirus. Will I still be able to get my medication?
- Does Dokteronline.com have treatments that are effective against coronavirus?
- Can I get my medication through Dokteronline.com, now that I'm stuck abroad and my medication is running out?
- My question isn't answered here. Where can I find more information?