Our customer service representatives are not medically trained. Therefore, they are not authorised to provide you with information on coronavirus. Please refer to our blogs and information on our website. If you have specific questions or complaints, be sure to follow the guidelines of the national authorities.
- Will Dokteronline.com continue to provide its services during the corona crisis?
- Will customer service remain open for questions?
- I have questions about coronavirus. Can I contact customer service for answers to my questions?
- Will my prescription still be delivered to my chosen address?
- Can I still have my prescription delivered to a pick-up location?
- Some countries are locked down because of coronavirus. Will I still be able to get my medication?
- Does Dokteronline.com have treatments that are effective against coronavirus?
- Can I get my medication through Dokteronline.com, now that I'm stuck abroad and my medication is running out?
- My question isn't answered here. Where can I find more information?