Carrier UPS has announced that some retail and pick-up locations will be closed. In addition, deliveries have been suspended in some postcode areas due to government restrictions. This means that shipments of pharmacies using UPS services may be returned. For the time being, we strongly advise you to state a home address or an alternative address rather than use a pick-up location.
- Will Dokteronline.com continue to provide its services during the corona crisis?
- Will customer service remain open for questions?
- I have questions about coronavirus. Can I contact customer service for answers to my questions?
- Will my prescription still be delivered to my chosen address?
- Can I still have my prescription delivered to a pick-up location?
- Some countries are locked down because of coronavirus. Will I still be able to get my medication?
- Does Dokteronline.com have treatments that are effective against coronavirus?
- Can I get my medication through Dokteronline.com, now that I'm stuck abroad and my medication is running out?
- My question isn't answered here. Where can I find more information?