Due to varying national laws and regulations regarding the provision of eHealth services, Dokteronline.com’s services are currently only available in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK. In these delivery countries, all European consumers that are of age can make use of the services of Dokteronline.com.
- My tracking link doesn’t work. What should I do?
- How can I track my order?
- What if track-and-trace says that my shipment has been delivered but I have not received it?
- What if I am not at home when my shipment is delivered?
- When can I expect my order?
- How will my order be sent?
- Do I have to pay shipping costs?
- Where are the services of Dokteronline.com available?
- Does Dokteronline.com possess an EU label for online pharmacies?