The total price you pay for a medicine includes a pharmacy fee, a prescription fee and an administrative charge as well as the cost of the product itself. In step 1 of the ordering process you see a breakdown of these costs as well as the total price, which is the amount we actually charge you. There are no hidden extra costs.
- Which payment method can I use?
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Do you charge extra depending upon how I pay?
- How can I pay on Dokteronline.com?
- How do I know if my payment has been received?
- Are there any hidden costs?
- My order has been rejected by the doctor or pharmacy, but I have already paid. What happens now?
- How does payment by bank transfer work?
- What is ICEPAY/ CM.com stichting?