Did you not receive an email with the track and trace code within three days after we received your payment? This probably means that your product has not yet been shipped. Please contact our Customer Service so that they can make sure the order will be shipped as soon as possible. Have you received an email with a track and trace code? Then there is probably a delay at the carrier. Have you still not received your product 5 working days after shipment? Please contact our Customer Service. They will do everything they can to help resolve the issue.
- The tracking link shows that my parcel has been delivered, but I have not received it.
- I have received the wrong product / wrong quantity. What do I have to do?
- My order has still not arrived. What should I do?
- How will my order be packed?
- What are the shipping costs?
- Is it possible to pick up my order at a collection point?
- In which countries does Dokteronline deliver?
- When will I receive my product?